Sunday, September 30, 2012

Welcome to The Muscle Biology Blog

Hello muscle biology enthusiasts.  I am a a first semester doctoral student in Exercise Science focusing in cell and molecular biolgy and my primary research interest is skeletal muscle hypertrophy.  Over the next four years I plan to  keep detail reports of serveral lab procedures, summaries of new research in skeletal muscle (both basic and applied), and teach muscle biology terminology.  This will all be in line with mission statement below,

Mission Statement: To improve the understanding of muscle biology, physiology, and nutrition primarily in skeletal muscle hypertrophy.



I will start will with the following topics of interests to me:

- New Research
- Applied Research
- Intro to Muscle Bio
- Bodybuilding Tips
- The Muscle Bio Lab


If you are a subscriber to this blog and have any topics you would like to see just let me know.  Thanks for your time and enjoy the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment